From:
"Kristina K. Carlton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2007 20:04:28 -0500
I do have food sensitivities to paleo foods like eggs, almonds, brazil nuts
(paleo?), zucchini, garlic, and onion. Those were detected by blood test. I
have also become intolerant to cauliflower, asparagus, broccoli, and
cabbage. It was suggested to me that it could be the naturally occurring
sulfur in those veggies???