Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2007 19:49:07 -0500
On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 16:42:21 -0500, Ashley Moran
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> William - I'm not sure exactly what your situation was.  You make it
> sound like horse-like pissing was possible in private, as if the zinc
> knew when someone was watching!

Yes, it works like that, making some physicians think it's emotional
glitch. Not.

> After learning that intolerance can cause long-term malabsorption, I
> wonder if I'll ever sort through this mess and work at (a) what exactly
> went wrong with my body and (b) how I can improve and maybe cure it.

ME TOO!

> PS, William - what is it about my posts that make you think I'm not
> drinking fluoridated water?  I'm puzzled by that one...

First I read of sodium fluoride was its use in the Soviet Gulag
Archipelago, where it was used to suppress critical analysis, and make the
prisoners emotionally placid. It's cheap substitute (for the masses) for
prefrontal lobotomy.

Presently in the drinking water in all big Canadian cities, and many in
the U.S.A. I don't know about the U.K., however the fix is to use a
British Berkefeld water filter.

William