Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2007 13:23:19 -0500
There was talk here of Ray Audette developing a new Paleo religion. It looks
like someone beat him to it, though I'm sure there's room for more. The new
Paleo religion is called "Salvation Science" and it "combines a Paleolithic
lifestyle with advanced science and technology."

Salvation Science
by Bjorn Dolva
http://www.pnc.com.au/~karthik/Index.htm

<<In Salvation Science, we believe that there is a much better alternative
future than those promised by either the corporations or the Greens. The
first step is to get rid of Capitalism and private property altogether,
because these are evil and immoral things that do no good, and return to the
primitive lifestyle which is the only way of life that God meant we should
have. But we must preserve science and learning, because these things are
good, and we will need them to achieve Salvation. In the world of the
future, then, humans will live as primitive hunter-gatherers while at the
same time doing scientific research for Salvation purposes. Since this new
society combines a Paleolithic lifestyle with advanced science and
technology, we shall call our new society the "Technolithic Society".>>