C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 21:00:50 -0500
>I don't expect much in the way of a white Christmas this year.  We
>haven't had snow yet, and every day that goes by without it sets a new
>record for the latest first snowfall.  I don't miss it unless it's
>Christmas Day or I'm tracking rabbits, of course.
>
>Tennessee is a beautiful state.  My mother was born on a farm in
>Williamson Co.  Gorgeous area, but the ice storms are a drag in the
>winter and, well, like you said, it's hot as hell in the summer.
>
>So, when you headed for Austin?
>
>-Kyle
>
>Bobby Greer wrote:
>>
>> Kyle,
>>
>>         I'll see Gus and Emma! Hope you, Laura and the kids have fun and
>>have a
>> white Christmas in Ohio. I don't expect much in the way of snow in Austin!!
>> I will by the ol' forty acres(otherwise known as the University of Texas)
>> and try to remember all the times I had there. I wish you could get
>> somewhere between the cold of Ohio and the heat of Florida. I would suggest
>> Tennessee, but
>> it gets hot as hell hell in the summer.
>>
>> Bobby

Kyle,

        We're flying down Christmas Eve and staying thru the 2nd of
January(Gus'
birthday is January 1). It should be nice, but I have to rent a car and
drive to
San Antonio to pick Mom up and take her back to Austin for Christmas dinner. It
will be the first time she'll see her great grandchilden(Gus & Emma).
That's 240
miles round trip in the heaviest traffic in Texas.

Bobby