BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that doubts.
Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2007 13:47:16 -0400
Yes, the 2.5 inches we got and then a light rain again two days later has
meant we may get the last two plantings of corn to the stand.  There are
still enough raspberries to pick for breakfast.  The pumpkins are way too
early this year, but the fruit, pears and apples are early but excellent.
Now figs, no idea why, any thoughts?
Best,
Leland

Leland R. S. Torrence
Leland Torrence Enterprises and the Guild
17 Vernon Court, Woodbridge, CT  06525
Office:  203-397-8505
Fax:  203-389-7516
Pager:  860-340-2174