BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Ilene R. Tyler" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that doubts.
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2007 09:51:38 -0400
British Petroleum is trying to improve their image, reducing a threat down in the armpit of Lake Michigan, near Chicago.  I am happy to report that "up north" Lake Michigan is as clear and cold as ever.  If ever there are true BP'rs up north, you will experience a slice of heaven.  Norm and I rented a cottage in Empire, with a great view of the lake, the stars, and miles of sandy beach.  We'll do it again next year, if anyone is in the vicinity - season of shooting stars, August moon.  I'm not worried about that other BP, but would love to see more of ourlistserv community...some day.

Ilene R. Tyler, FAIA
QUINN EVANS | ARCHITECTS
219 1/2 N. Main Street
Ann Arbor, MI  48104