AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mathew Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2010 12:31:25 -0500
I don't know about you, but no part of Africa is soverign for me. That
is my philosophy. I am an equal opportunity critic of all African
leaders; a bunch of useless toads. That is what they are; all of them,
without exception. Parden me; Burundi is the only exception. Sorry
Burundi for whitewashing you with the same brush.