AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
DANIEL P KUNENE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 2009 13:11:14 -0500

           RENEW YOUR AAM MEMBERSHIP FOR $25!!!!

MAIL YOUR CHECK TO AAM, P. O. Box 1016, MADISON, WI 53701

I thank you for sending out the call for the Wake-keeping and Service of Songs for the late Mrs. Christiana Obi. Unfortunately my wife and I will not be able to attend. I wish to express my sympathy and solidarity with Mrs. Obi's descendants. May she rest in Peace.

With condolences

Daniel Kunene