AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VERA R CROWELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 09:07:22 -0600

             RENEW YOUR AAM MEMBERSHIP FOR $25!!!!

   MAIL YOUR CHECK TO AAM, P. O. Box 1016, MADISON, WI 53701

As I have said before, sometimes a good idea can come from someone you do not agree with. The current African model isn't working...it is time to try something new. It won't be easy and it won't happen overnight and you won't get everyone to agree and you don't know who will wind up heading the Union (Texas, anyone?); moving to a United Africa is actually several steps in the right direction and it is an idea that young Africans can get behind and support and will give them a reason to get their education and remain in Africa to make the unity happen. Besides, as we all know, a house divided against itself cannot stand.

"In the days before volcanoes were invented, lava had to be hand carried down from the mountains and poured on the sleeping villagers.
This took a great deal of time."