AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
DANIEL P KUNENE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2007 09:29:33 -0500

AFRICA FEST 2007 - AUGUST 11, 2007 at WARNER PARK

Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year:Oct - Sept.

Mail check to: AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701
Phone: 608-258-0261 -- Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.AfricanAssociation.org

Congratulations to each and everyone of the young people who received their degrees. May you continue to prosper into the future.
With pride,
Daniel Kunene