AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Thomas Adeetuk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 16:07:38 -0500

Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year

Mail check to: AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701
Phone: 608-258-0261 -- Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.AfricanAssociation.org

Aggo,

A good question. On Feb 15th when I raised my concern about the unfolding developments in Nigerian politics little did I know that my suspicions would become real considering what just happened with the recent elections. We may be right to blame others especially Western democracies for Africa's underdevelopment but when will we finally find the courage to call our own politicians to order when they fail us woefully. Let us all pray and hope that whatever comes out of the developments in Nigeria's recent elections does not set a trend.

Thomas Adeetuk
College Library
Helen C. White Hall
600 N. Park Street