AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Isaac Settro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2006 08:25:07 -0700

Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year

Mail check to; AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701,
www.AfricanAssociation.org

My Fellow Liberians...

While I respect the right of President Sirleaf to
attend her Grand Daughter Graduation, I also hope that
the Government of Liberia will not give her a dime to
make this trip. This trip as i am understanding it to
be is a private one and as such taxpayer should not
afford the bill.

I will hope that members of the Liberian Legislature
will distinguish between private and public visit on
the part of all Government officials.

I like Mrs. Sirleaf will like to attend my relative
graduation at anytime and at anywhere because it is a
blessing for family to acquire sound education. I just
hope she will use her own money for said pleasure.

Hope the people of Liberia in Georgia will find a
common ground and welcome our President in a
respectful manner. We are in trying times.

Long live Liberia

Isaac T. Settro
Madison, WI