AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Isaac Settro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 12:04:09 -0800

Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year

Mail check to; AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701,
www.AfricanAssociation.org

My Fellow Compatriots...

Today is a joyous day for the people of Sierra Leone,
Liberia and Africa as whole. This day is the beginning
of justice for Mr. Taylor and those who were
victimized by his senseless greed for power in Africa
oldest Independence nation Liberia. I feel the dead on
Liberian and Sierra Leone soil are smiling and
beginning to find closure to what happen to them as a
result of Taylor death squads. Their families with in
the West Africa sub-region are happy for indeed tyrant
Charles Taylor is on his way to face Justice.

I was happy that indeed the man who he persecuted in
Liberia Solicitor General Tiawon gongoloe was the one
that read his miranda right. What a day for justice.

This event should serve as a warning for African
despots and tyrants who have no care for their African
brothers. Their days are also coming.

Viva Africa... Amanda Awetu... Bartee oo Bartee.

Isaac T. Settro
Madison, Wisconsin