Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2007 10:51:01 -0700
7bit
From:
Kenneth Whyman <[log in to unmask]>
One thing you can use is a file shredding tool. I have one built into
another tool I used that is called CCleaner. Ity is easy to install and use.
Not only does it clean out stuff like old cookies and temp files with its
main window, but you can look under tools and find a file shredder. The main
cleanup functions can also be setup to shred stuff before it deletes them
off the system. It may be simplest to set CCleaner to use DOD 3-pass or NSA
7-pass, then place whatever you want to dispose of in the Recycle bin and
use CCleaner to cleanup the system (which empties the Recycle Bin as part of
the process). I am certain you find other file shredders with a quick search
in Google. Shredding the free space is also not a bad idea once you shred
files and defragment the system afterwards, just for added insurance.