Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2006 12:00:40 -0800
8bit
From:
I was born in Eastern Europe and was raised on a lot of food from that part of the world. I moved to the US when I was 5 years old.

I sometimes shop at Russian food stores.  Russians tend to eat a lot of different smoked fish and cold cuts
Here is a link to a photo of the cold cuts that are served.
Are these considered NOT paleo? They have big cuts of fat in them, I was considering trimming the fat but then I began to realize that these may not be paleo at all...

http://www.primorski.net/Meat%20Assortment%20(1).jpg

Paleogal <[log in to unmask]> wrote: ----- Original Message -----
From: "Philip"
 (such as using nut meal or
pureed onions), so they end up using arrowroot or rice flour.

For soups/bone broths, I use pureed veggies for thickeners.  Great stuff!
Onions, celery, squash, mushrooms, etc.  Depends what flavor you're looking
to accomplish.   Oliva