Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2006 10:18:40 -0800
Subject:
From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
On Nov 27, 2006, at 8:49 AM, Brenda Young wrote:

> Speaking of which, on a couple of fronts: Nikken, the magnet folks,
> have just come out with a line of cookware that has a double A
> battery in the handle, to disseminate electrons as the food cooks,
> for the purpose of linking up with and rendering harmless the heat-
> created free radicals. No, really.
>
> I'm watching this one curiously. I mostly find it a lot easier to eat
> raw or nearly so. But imagine being able to have your cake and heat
> it, too:)
>

>   Do you have a link for that, Ginny-gurl???  I would like to watch
> this, too!!!  That WOULD be cool if it really works!!
>
>   Love,
>   Bren

They are really close-fisted about their proprietary knowledge. I was
invited to a demo but could not attend that day. Nikken themselves
seem to make almost no claims about their products, saying just to
try them. The distributors seem to be the ones to whom the info goes.
Best I can do is report back as I gather more. It sounds pretty far-
fetched, that a simple field from a battery will latch onto the
radicals - but not impossible, in theory. More later!

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!