BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
The Louis Sullivan Smiley-Face Listserv! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2007 21:59:57 -0100
From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Regardless of the reference to obesity I am curious if the need for the
larger door is along the lines of "build it and they will come" as in
the desperation that the New York Historical Society may feel over a
lackluster global ( let alone Community Board) response to their
existence. If you have wider doors does it mean that more people will
come to visit? It might work if one is a freak of the oldest profession,
I suppose. Either that or they want to be able to evacuate the archives
en masse if there is a sudden environmental or terrorist incident. You
should be able to back up a few large trucks to 40' wide doors. It never
hurts to plan ahead.

][<en