BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"Yes, we set off an A-bomb but we are really sorry about it." <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Hammarberg, Eric" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2006 10:13:25 -0500
Ilene,

My harness is a Gemtor #922SPL with a replaceable shock absorbing lanyard
and rope grab for a 5/8"-3/4" rope. We buy from an industrial safety
company.

Our training is done by Spider Scaffolding in NYC. I don't know how or who
would do it in your neck-o-d-woods.

Eric Hammarberg, Assoc. AIA
Vice President
Thornton Tomasetti