ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2007 10:45:45 -0000
Mary,

This testimony rejoices my heart so very much today!  All praise to our God
Who is doing wonderful, wonderful things for His undeserving but so much
loved children!

Like you, there's a lightness in my spirit that I have not known for ages
and ages - and maybe not ever!  (If you understand what I'm saying).

Think I feel like flying kites right now!  Wow!  Have to go for now!

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.