ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 14:37:25 -0600
Hey Pat!

I don't go to any church, either, because of all my physical
ailments. But a conference like you suggest is really neat, and a
Spirit-filled way to glorify God!!
I can three-way any of you into the phone conference who needs to be
in there! I love that idea!

LOVE AND GOD'S ETERNAL BLESSINGS TO EVERYONE,
Reeva Parry.