ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2007 18:10:56 -0500
Thank you, Dear Loving Pat for your prayers concerning my continual
pain, and for everybody else's too. April you scamp you, that
includes you, but I had to think real long and hard before including
you. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Good old OSSB, ya
know? Oops, I said a four-letter word! And, Marilyn, thanks for all
your sweet poetry and devotions. I save those!

Pat, you're so squeet, too! I love you so much!

LOVE AND BLESSINGS ON ALL OF YOU,
Reeva Parry.