ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 01:55:21 -0600
Carol,

That is truly wonderful the touch that you ha.  Know that there are more to
come.  That must have made you feel very special.  There's nothing iilke
feeling loved.

Vicki
Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
      And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge
Him, And He shall direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)