ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2007 01:48:29 -0600
For yawl in the US. Do you know about the Overdrive system in which you can
download audio books, music and videos on your computer from participating
libraries? This is part of your regional participating NLS library. I am an
ambassador to our library for my area and having missed the live training
am doing some back tracking but wanted to put a blip here. If you don't
know about it, I'd suggest contacting your participating regional library
for specific information to your area.

Brad