ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2007 07:11:20 -0500
Oh Philip!

You sinner you! How dare you drink soda at room temperature!! Yucka
flats! That's gross-o!! How can you ruin a can of soda that way?
Eeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuu!

On a serious note, please write up what happened last night in our
prayer session. You write so well that I would like to see how it goes down.
Thanknknknknknknknknknk you so very much. Grin! I am so purple this
morning. I feel as though others could see it!

73's and 88's,
Over Under Sideways Down,
Purple Mari and her faithful scribe, Reeva Parry.