ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chipmunks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2007 07:02:41 +0200
That's a matter of preference. <g> I prefer synthetic over recorded
human speech because I can crank it up as I like to read at a fairly
good clip usually. That is why I'm glad that there are both options available.

Going back to your previous post on the Solar Bible, Phil, which I
appreciated and saved for reference: I'm just curious why you find it
unusual to prefer the NAS over the KJV version. Do you have an issue
with the NAS in particular or do you dislike newer translations in
general? II am the opposite and with they had the NAS or another
modern translation available at the same great discounted price.

Cheers,
Doris