ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2007 08:22:30 -0500
Oh, Philip!

How could you have spelled my name like that? Yuckers! My name does
not end with a y! I think you know better than that.

PERFECT CHRISTIAN COMMITS TYPO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

88's,
84 plus 4,
12 times 7,, and you told me 84 didn't mean anything.
haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw haw
haw haw haw haw haw!!

LOVE IN HIS MATCHLESS NAME,
Mari, WI9EZV, at Reeva's machine and drinking go-juice. What a long,
strange trip it's been! My glucose values were 106.