ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chipmunks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2007 22:11:04 +0200
I hope jaws will not keep you from participating in whatever online
activity you seek out.I know that some Java based online services
remain largely inaccessible and I am by choice nnot a fan of online
forums and mesage boards either but they can be and are accessible as
long as they read like webpages, which the majority of them do.

I was actually thinking of online prayer meetings. I know of the
Bible reading group on 4tp and our Gospel Sounds Crew on the VIP and
the Ladies' Ministery but non of those are devoted exclusively or
primarily to prayer. That's why mention of a "prayer meeting" pricked
up my ears. <g> Of course I did not intend or don't to intrude on any
private matters but I didn't know it was meant privately as you sent
to the list.

God bless,

Doris