ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2007 16:41:59 -0600
     I thought you might like to hear an updated report from my
nephew.  He and his family are back in the states for three
months.  they, of course, will be traveling a lot and reporting
and speaking in churches that support them financially.  Dave and
Wendy both speak Kazakhstan and Wendy recently finished a course
in Russian since this formally Russian satellite country was
Russian.  The KGB still operates in country but nothing like they
used to be back during the cold war.  There is a Vineyard church
in the town where they live and after Dave began having tingling
and numbness on one side of his body, the message you just read
again is what I emailed him.  He went to church and told one of
the pastors about my message.  The man prayed with him and Dave
said about two days later, he awakened one morning and all
symptoms were gone.  They spoke of other miracles, too, and
hopefully Sandy and I will get to talk with them again before they
return to Kazakhstan.

Phil.