ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2007 17:39:56 -0500
How cold is it in Colorado and other parts of the country today? It's
78 degrees Fahrenheit here right now, and both of the windows in the
apartment are open.

By the way, MariJean is up and running again with her Internet
problem. We thought it was her computer, and I was at fault for
setting the AT&T settings in Eudora, but, as it turns out, her whole
Internet connectivity was gone. This morning, it was back again. So
bless her pea-pickin' heart, she's back among the living once again!

LOVE TO EVERYBODY AND GOD BLESS YOU,
Reeva Parry