ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2007 06:18:55 -0500
Virgie, Dear One,

This is from MariJean and me both. We shall indeed pray for Joe's
Salvation, and that he gets well and recovers beautifully.

MariJean got sleep last night, but not me! I never get any sleep
before a doc's appointment because I'm always worried I'll sleep
through the alarms going off. Oh mercy me!

LOVE IN CHRIST,
Reeva and Purple Mari.

P.S. I just found out that purple is the color of royalty, so maybe I
should use that, too! When we are Saved, and Born Again, we all
become inheritors of OUR LORD'S Royalty. I learned something already
today! Purple is also MariJean's favorite color.

RDP