ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2007 17:59:31 -0400
Kim,
I don't know what direction that you should take, but one thing I do
know, you can and need to become independent.  Anything that will
move you in that direction is probably a good thing.  I'm sure that
you have a lot to offer the world.  You will be able to do that
better if you are on your own, making your own decisions and
developing into the person that God always knew that you could be.
Blessings,
Kathy