ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2007 19:05:14 +0100
Phil,

Indeed, very frightening.

I gather students have been told to stay in their rooms and be locked in.
Again, I guess they all want to get out as fast as possible.

"Heavenly Father, we thank You that nothing, absolutely nothing, escapes
your love and care.  As you look down on all of these ones who are injured
or just very frightened, will You please have mercy, for Your Name's sake!

"Grant that there may be a testimony for you amongst the group, and others
that may find you somehow, , because of their need of a Saviour.

"Amen"

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.