ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lyn Latham-Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:44:15 -0400
Poor little guy.  How come he gets to have such thngs happen when he just
got here?  Well, what they always tell me is that there is a blessing around
the corner when the enemy starts bothering us.  And someone told me that
when the enemy does that stoff and especially when he reminds us of our
past, we are supposed to remind him of his future.  I gotta remember to do
that.