ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 12:19:11 -0500
Hi Teri, and Everyone,

We would have to see if this is accessible with our screen readers.

Also, I am not sure about this, as some of us
have information on our computers that we do not
want to share with others or allow to be
accessible. I would not want to expose our entire
network of computers to anyone, as we have
confidential customer information on our server.

Just my thoughts.

Loving you all,
Pat Ferguson