ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 09:18:55 -0000
Hi Reeva,

If you read that message as I intended to write it (and maybe not as it came
out), the issue was sorted by the Lord in a wonderful way when He showed me
what had caused the problem.  I was then able to respond, admit my own
personal sin in not following after Him and am now beginning to move on.

Praise God!