ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 02:01:18 -0400
Who I Am
By Tiara Rose Becc-Ram (This is my pen name when I become published)
09-12-06
I want to say first off that I am proud of myself for taking steps toward
Being what Jesus wants me to be. I see myself as brave for the times I have
Been my own advocate in medical matters. Particularly, the time I rode a bus

34 hours to Ft. Lauderdale, Fla. I am noted for my risk taking abilities. I
Am very grateful for the ability to reach out and know no stranger. I love
The way I am able to make people laugh. I also love the way I get a kick out

Of certain things like dog's faces and expressions and how they effect me. I

Laugh at my self too. I am grateful that I find the value in others even if
They disagree or do not fit with in my mold or box. I like my eyes. They are

Show the depth of my soul at times. I am passionate about my faith and
Showing it to others in a way that they need. I love beauty. I am beautiful
In so many ways. I love my hair and how it waves. I can have the wisdom of
An elderly woman and the playfulness of a child. I love how I can connect
The dots in life and often see a beautiful outcome from any situation. I
Love my skin cause I do not burn but usually turn a reddish bronze sort of
Color. I really enjoy my smile. It has the best combination of my biological

Parent's' features. I have learned that my talents come from the heart and
Are not just mere abilities. I love to hear myself sing when I am alone. I
Love that I am able to hear the voice of God so distinct and clear at times.

I enjoy the ability that I have to fully worship God with all my heart and
Soul and strength. I am amazed how I can write poems, songs and stories.
I am so thankful that I am a woman. I have the ability to really feel,
Perceive, desire and think as a woman. I am a dreamer. I enjoy simple things

Walking in the park, riding my bike, playing with my dog, talking to a
Neighbor or a stranger in the cab, singing a song, coloring or drawing a
Picture. I love to see my house all orderly and clean. I love the way I cook

I think I have the exact ingredients of what it takes to bring about
Positive change in the life of others. I am compassionate,tender hearted,
Warm, funny, attractive, thoughtful, sensitive, graceful in encouraging and
Accepting others, creative, intelligent, wise with the wisdom from the Lord,

Faithful, committed, and loving others with His love.
I am fearfully and wonderfully made and my souls knows it completely! PS 139