ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2007 14:37:45 -0800
Hi Jenifer.

I didn't even look for a church because I never felt like it.  About
three years ago, a friend of mine took me to his, and, there I
stay.  I was baptized there, ask the pastor for prayer support, have
rides there and everything.  Imagine! I didn't even feel like finding
a church family.  I will pray for you.

I'm sorry about headers and the like.  I don't have the slightest
idea how to remove them.  I have Windows 2.000 and WE
5.5.  Everything is new.  O, and Eudora 6.2 point something or
other.  I am really lost, so sorry in advance.  I am a real bumbleing novice.

LOVE IN HIM,

Mari