ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2007 14:37:37 -0600
Hi guys!

I missed the story about why a baby was taken from its mother.  could
someone fill me in?  I read an awful story in Readers Digest about how a
hospital and social services worked together to accuse a man of abusing his
five-month-old daughter who, it was discovered, had many broken bones.  Her
mother knew that a bone disease ran in her family, and she pleaded again and
again that the baby be tested, but they didn't listen completely, until she
and her husband finally got hold of a lawyer who helped to straighten things
out, after the baby had been in at least one foster home where she was not
well cared for!  Crazy world; I wonder if the troublemakers knew better but
wanted the money?  I'm sure glad evil will be brought to justice, and that
it's all temporary for us in Christ!

Sharon