ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 21:50:14 -0000
Hi all,

My friend Malcolm mentioned that he's had to come off the list for a while.
He's had some computer problems which are sort of fixed but he doesn't feel
ready to tackle the mail from a list right now.  He sends his love to you
all.  I am sure he'd want to hear from anybody individually if you wanted to
drop him a line.  I'll check that with him before giving out his address,
though some of you may already have it anyway.

OK!  I'm not usually on the computer much in the evenings these days, to try
to give myself every opportunity to sleep, so I'm out of here now!  <Smiles>

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.