ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2007 12:30:54 -0700
Sounds good, Kathy.  Funny how God teaches in different ways, that is, tells
one to give to learn His ways and tells another to stop giving to learn His
ways.  My giving, these last 25 years, has been based on what I felt the
Lord telling me to give and then generally that was done weekly regardless
what else was due that week.  If I missed a week for some reason, I made it
up the following week.  Pastoring two different churches, one of about 50 or
60 the first time and now one of about a dozen, I know the needs of a local
church.  Those burdens are not easy to carry nor to understand.

Phil.