ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2006 10:29:15 -0600
Kathy,

Speaking to you outside of the fence as it were. I'm actually no mail
right now but one can still post. I call it a woman setting. You can say
stuff all you want but never hear any replies lol. na na nana na. I
suppose I'll be rebuked big time from all the women folk on the list on
Monday when I return to mail status. Anyway when setting the nomail
command shown below, I saw they do have a setting for not recieving your
own mail. You might want to check that out. Here's the reply I got when
setting nomail...

 > Set ECHURCH-USA nomail
Your subscription options have been successfully updated. Here are the
exact
settings now  in use  for your  subscription. Please take  a few  moments
check that this is indeed what you wanted.
Subscription options for Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>, list
ECHURCH-USA:
NOMAIL         You have temporarily turned off your subscription and will
                not receive any mail from the list
FULLHDR        Full (normal) mail headers
REPRO          You receive a copy of your own postings
NOACK          No acknowledgement of successfully processed postings
Subscription date: 11 Apr 2006
Summary of resource utilization
  CPU time:        0.000 sec                Device I/O:        6
  Overhead CPU:    0.000 sec                Paging I/O:        0
  CPU model:         Athlon 64 3700+ 1M (2047M)