Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2007 20:47:02 EDT

Hello all current (and future), customers,

1. Please see the newly posted GF Bake Sched for November & December at:
    www.sillyyakbakery.com/glutenfree.html
2. Note that we are expanding our Gluten Free and Casein (Dairy) Free
selection.  So if you are looking for something you have ordered before and don't see
it, please call or e-mail as we many times do additional selections not on
that particular week's Sched.
3. Last but not least - especially to all current customers - you know the
products freeze very well. With that in mind, PLEASE order early for the
Thanksgiving & Christmas Holidays

Thanks to all of you in all 50 US States and the territories of Guam & Puerto
Rico for ordering from The Silly Yak.

Miguel in Madison
for The Silly Yak Bakery
   </HTML>