ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 22:38:08 -0500
Hi Phil,

No problem. <smile> I know how the finances goes. I've recorded
everything from snow flakes to geese  making cool noises as they fly. lol.

Let me know if you are interested in any of the recordings just for
fun or for anyone to download from your web site. <smile>

I'm always praying for you and Sandy.

Thanks a bunch.

Love,
Pat Ferguson