ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2007 17:47:27 -0000
Hi all,

Today I had a lovely thing happen, which has never happened to me before, so
thought I'd share it.

First let me explain very briefly that the person in question (I'll call her
"S") and her husband upset me greatly some months back when my dog was so
ill, but God was with us and we went on in that relationship, inviting them
over, just loving and letting them get to know us.  In short, they don't
hear well and are elderly and I just had to let it all go!

Well, today S was speaking at our Ladies meeting.  (I wish I had recorded it
because her elaborative talk on Ruth 1, with interjections of her own life,
were lovely and so relevant to us ladies!  Anyway, when we got there (having
travelled in the same car) she handed me a lovely warm, lightweight, coat
which she said she no longer needed.  I've never been given anything like
this by someone I only see in church and we're not "big buddies" or
anything!  Then Joyce came with some lovely coffee and, when I enquired
which it was, she gave me a jar!  I felt really loved!

Praise God for His goodness!

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.