ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2007 17:38:41 -0600
Kathy,

Thanks. We should have had Rhonda sing it if your calling for  that many
folks to go there. :) Too bad I didn't have Sonar, I could track the music
on one and vocals on the other and the vocals could be replaced anytime.
That would be awesome to have someone be affected positively like that. If
just one person out of this world  was dramatically affected, for the many
hours it takes to write a song, it would be well worth it to me.  There is
another posting on here from someone I kept in my in box I've got ear
marked for a topic of a song, I'll not say just in case it never comes to
fruition, but when I read it, the notion of a song was pretty immediate.
Open up those web gates Phil, we're all coming over for coffee lol. Oh and
comb that single 20 foot strand of hair you got going on there, it's kind a
bunched to one side.

Brad