From:
Ronni Alicea <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ronni Alicea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2007 07:51:46 -0400

Lasagna noodles have been added to the nutritious and delicious
pasta available from Heartland's Finest: the only pasta with
7 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber per serving along with low
GI index carbohydrates.

The secret is in the flour milling!  Pastry fine bean flour uses the
whole bean to assure power packed nutrition. Heartland's has a secret
process that mills a mild tasting and easy to digest bean flour.

So add Heartland's Bean Flour to your favorite recipe for a vitamin,
protein and fiber boost, try one of our 6 pasta shapes or our hearty CerO's
Cereal!

Visit www.heartlandsfinest.com  or call 888-658-8909 for a store near
you and recipes ideas.    A Certified Gluten Free Product

*******
*******