From:
Gina Schmid <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gina Schmid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2007 16:52:19 -0400

Hi All,

Was wondering if anyone had any dining info on Disney World or the Disney
Cruise.  We are leaving in two weeks for a Land & Sea Cruise, which means 3
nights at a hotel and 4 nights on the ship and wanted to know if anyone had
input on the accomodations at disney and on the ship.  I was told that for
the ship when we board that the food administrators will be a specific
location where we can go and find out about accomodations and where we can
dine, as well as, answer those important questions like, "Can my daughter
eat the ice cream by the pool? etc"  Any info would be deeply appreciated
since my daugher's diagnosis was 2 months ago and we are still trying to
transition into the CD diet.  Her pain has not subsided despite our changes
in diet and this is a concern.

Thanks much,
Gigi