ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chipmunks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2007 09:03:50 +0200
The Solar Bible is purely a listening device for the Bible in audio
format. There is no way you can copy and paste text from it because
the Bible is in some form of compressed audio format (such as mp3)on
it. Even the Bible Courier that does use true text to speech does
not, to my knowlege, allow cutting and pasting or editing of text.

The Bookport does have some notetaking capability but I do not know
if that includes text edting  functionality.

It sounds as if you want to have some sort of notetaking or pda
device that allows you to work with yourBible. A friend of mine
loaded the BBible onto her Braile lite for this purpose.

Cheers,

Doris