ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2007 14:21:08 -0600
Lelia,

I prayed with a lady the other day who is diabetic.  She was very upset with
herself relating to controlling her blood sugar and was angry at God because
she couldn't just be normal.  We prayed and ended up at a time when she was
very little, about four years of age, and when food was given more as a
reward and was taken away for punishment.  She got the idea, from a demonic
lie, that if she had lots of food, she was loved but when she was punished,
she was sent to bed without supper, she wasn't being loved.  The lying
spirit accused her of not being good enough, not being deserving, and other
related lies.  He did not want to leave either but he did and she learned
that Jesus loved her regardless and that food had nothing to do with it.
Now she can believe, use her faith, because she no longer believes she isn't
worthy.

Phil.