ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
stacey robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2007 07:47:27 -0500
HI Pat,
I'll pray about this.
I was offered meddacare when I started receiving money based on what my
father had put in when he had his own business.  I was advised by a relative
in the insurance business to go ahead and take it for the very reason you
described.  I thank God daily that I have it.

I will pray that all works out for you.

Stacey and GEB dog Chesley